When QuickBooks undergoes any error and glitches, it’s a very frustrating moment. Any QuickBooks error stops the accounting work, whether it is a company file error or a program. It also interrupts. So to overcome the QuickBooks errors and issues, Intuit has given a perfect program, QuickBooks Tool Hub. It has the tendency to fix all the QuickBooks errors in one go. To use the diagnostic program, you have to download and install it on the system. With this blog, we will explain to you the easiest steps for downloading the Tool Hub. Just stick to the blog.
How to Download QuickBooks Tool Hub?
To fix the QuickBooks error, the Tool Hub is a good choice. In this section, you get the steps for downloading the tool hub. Following are the steps:
- In the very first step, close the QuickBooks Desktop and other running programs.
- Secondly, using the browser, go to the Intuit QuickBooks official web page.
- Now, browse for the Tool Hub’s latest version, 184.108.40.206.
- When reaching the Tool Hub page, click the Download button and save the file on the computer. However, the file saves on the computer Downloads section automatically.
- After that, open the Qbtoolhub.exe file. If you can’t find the file go to the system Download folder and refresh it, or can press the Ctrl+J keys from the same browser to open the Download section and open.
- Now, right-click the file and then go for the Run as Administrator option.
- Click on the Run button.
- Go with the on-screen steps.
- Now, the agreement window will appear, click on Agree and Continue button.
- The Tool Hub will be successfully installed on the system in some time.
- After installation ends, open the Tool Hub.
Now, we are going to use the Tool Hub program to fix the issues from the company file.
How to Operate QuickBooks Tool Hub?
Operating the Tool Hub is very with the following means, go through them and fix all QuickBooks errors.
- Firstly, launch the Tool Hub application.
- Secondly, click on the Company File Issues tab. (If you encounter any other issues, choose the regarding tab, it is for a demonstration).
- Now, click on the File Doctor Tool to fix the damaged company file.
- Give some time to run the tool.
- When the tool opens, pick the damaged company file through the dropdown. However, if the dropdown doesn’t have your file, then click on Browse and Search to get the file.
- After choosing the file, click on the Check My File option and then hit the Continue button.
- Now, the File Doctor will scan and detect the issues for the company file damage. The scan time depends upon the company file size; it takes 5 minutes.
- After the fixation ends, access the company file.
QB tool hub, a diagnostic, helps to get rid of different QuickBooks errors and issues. With this informative guide, we explain to you the procedure of downloading and installing it. However, if you have any problems with installation or usage, then dial +1-520-463-7633 and talk to the experts for the solution.