The most common disease in the world right now is obesity. It is also becoming the root cause of many other diseases. People wish to get rid of the extra fat by any means possible due to the negative impacts it has. However, occasionally diet and exercise simply are unable to eliminate the fat. Liposuction assists you at that point. It is a process that uses surgical methods to eliminate extra body fat. Thighs can develop fat pockets that resemble those found in the belley region and buttocks. Hence if you are thinking that Can You Get Liposuction on Your Legsthen the answer is certainly yes. You can completely reshape your legs by this technique.
By employing a high-pressure suction technique, liposuction (also known as lipoplasty) removes fat from various parts of your body where it likes to lodge and accumulate. For instance, the technique could be utilised to get rid of fat from your tummy, arms, neck, buttocks, thighs, and hips. These areas may benefit from liposuction in terms of shaping and contouring. Liposuction is frequently used as a treatment for thick thighs. You may also benefit from a thigh lift to restore the area’s tautness if you have a lot of extra skin in your thighs, which is typically the result of significant weight loss.
Additionally, liposuction can reduce the size of the banana roll, a tiny roll that develops directly beneath the buttocks. Excess fat in your lower legs and above your knees can physically disappear with liposuction. You get an impressive taper that narrows all the way down to your ankles rather than a tree trunk-like appearance. Of course, liposuction won’t work if your calves appear chubby as a result of a genetically huge gastrocnemius muscle. Only fat can be removed with liposuction; not muscle.
Leg liposuction is not a procedure that is appropriate for everyone.
- There may be additional skin that needs to be removed from patients who have a substantial amount of surplus skin (for example, following a drastic weight loss).
- In certain circumstances, extra skin is removed from the inner thigh in addition to liposuction in the form of a crescent in the groyne crease, a longitudinal or vertical strip of tissue, or a “T”-shaped excision of skin and fat.
You may be a candidate for liposuction of the legs if:
- Your weight is roughly where it should be for your height.
- Your general health is good.
- The legs on you are a little bit overweight.
Following points must be kept in mind atleast one week before going for the procedure:
- Avoid alcohol consumption and tobacco use.
- Avoid taking any blood thinners.
- Herbal supplements as needed.
- Avoid eating spicy meals.
- Take in a lot of water.
Liposuction procedure consist of following steps:
The type of anesthesia used may be general or local anesthesia. Certified anesthesiologist monitors the progress of general anesthesia. You will be under the influence of anesthesia during the whole process.
Incisions are made which have a diameter of less than 1 inch. Incisions can be made on any part of the thighs.
Use of a suction device will make it possible to suction out all the excess fat from the body. Targetting of those areas is done which have more fat. These areas may consist of the flanks of the thighs and the top-most inner thighs.
Closing of incisions with sutures or surgical glues. Additionally, we shall wrap the wounds for quick healing.
- At our certified surgical centre, liposuction is typically carried out as an outpatient surgery. This allows you to return home the same day to recover in a comfortable environment. Compression clothing is provided to you to wear in and around the treatment regions for up to three weeks.
- Even when wearing the compression clothing, you’ll see your legs looking thinner very quickly. You can resume your regular activities and flaunt your toned legs after a few weeks, when any remaining swelling has subsided.
- This treatment can have a 7–14 day recovery period. The amount of fat removed and the precise location treated determine how long it will take you to recover.
- Don’t drink or use smoke.
- Refrain from taking any blood thinners.
- How to apply cold compresses: get some tips
- Details on how to use prescription drugs
In addition to being used on the abdomen, other sections of the body can also benefit from liposuction cosmetic surgery. Additionally, it enables the surgeon to remove body fat from extremely small regions, producing a more accurate procedure and better outcomes.
Liposuction improves recovery time for patients while also giving them excellent results. It causes less bruising, and patients will only suffer minimal discomfort for a few days following the treatment.
When it comes to enhancing your appearance, we are aware that you have a lot of supplier options. At SKN Cosmetic Surgery Clinic Islamabad, we give our patients a top-notch experience, nevertheless. The difference in getting the outcomes you want will be made by our cutting-edge technology and our committed, knowledgeable staff.
Your goals will be reached with the appropriate treatment plan thanks to the individualised assistance our skilled staff offers. We have more than five years of expertise in the new field of non-invasive cosmetic procedures.
Don’t wait any longer to find out if you are a candidate for liposuction if you are self-conscious about your thighs. Give us a shout at SKN Cosmetic Surgery Clinic Islamabad for more details.